Acceptable Use Policy
Dated: July 6, 2023
Thanks for using Opsi! (referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). Any and all use of our online software services, mobile applications and/or websites (“Services”), is subject to and conditioned upon compliance with the following Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). This AUP is incorporated into and made a part our online terms of service or other agreement for the Services that you have with us (each referred to as the “Terms”). The term “you” or “your” means any user of our Services.
We may make reasonable modifications to this AUP from time to time by posting a new version of this document on our website at “https://www.opsi.io/acceptable-use.” Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Questions about this AUP should be directed to [email protected].
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all of our Services. Please carefully review the following to determine if the Services you have purchased are subject to additional, service-specific prohibitions.
The Services (including any device, system, network, or account used in connection with the Services, or our network) may not be used to:
- Illegal activity. Violate any applicable law or regulation applicable to the use of the Services.
- Resale Prohibited. Engage in resale activities. You may not sell, resell, sublicense, assign, license, or sublicense the Service or any component thereof or use or offer the same on a service-bureau or time-sharing basis.
- Infringing activity. Infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate our or anyone’s rights (including intellectual property, privacy, personality, publicity, or otherwise; or display or use our marks without consent or in violation of our policies and the Terms.
- Minors. Exploit or harm minors (e.g., expose them to inappropriate content; ask for personally identifiable information without parental consent).
- Malicious activity. Transmit any material that contains viruses, time or logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, malware, spyware, or any other programs that may be harmful or dangerous.
- Objectionable activity. Act in an indecent, offensive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, malicious, disruptive, tortious, or other objectionable manner, including sending messages that contain phishing or spam content.
- Misrepresenting origin and/or identity. Mislead recipients as to Your identity. Create a false ID, forge addresses or headers, or fraudulently undertake other technical measures to misrepresent the origin or identity of the sender.
- Harvest information; spam; bulk messages. Without consent: harvest or collect information about third parties or End Users, or send bulk communications.
- Excessive or unauthorized use. Use any device, system, network, account, plan, or the Services in an unauthorized manner or in excess of reasonable business use (e.g. interfere, inhibit, compromise, or otherwise harm the Services or our network (regardless of intent or knowledge)).
- Circumvent compliance or security. Take advantage of, bypass, exploit, defeat, disable, or otherwise circumvent limitations of the Services, security mechanisms, or compliance with this AUP or any law.
- Interception. Intercept, capture, sniff, monitor, modify, emulate, decrypt, or redirect any communication or data for any purpose.
- Other. Engage in any other activity deemed by us to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of any license or subscription agreement between us or this Policy as examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive.
The list above is not exhaustive or exclusive. For purposes of this AUP, “End User” means an individual user of the Services, and may be a natural person, and may include but is not limited to a Your employees, consultants, clients, external users, invitees, contractors and agents. Except as otherwise provided, terms defined in the Terms have the same meanings when used in this AUP.
Failure to Comply:
We may act immediately and without notice to suspend or terminate the Services if, in our sole discretion, You or an End Users’ use of the Services violates the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to comply with this AUP may also result in our responding to law enforcement requests, or any other action deemed necessary by us to protect our Services, network, customer relationships and End Users. We will cooperate with law enforcement in cases where the Services are being used for any suspected illegal activity.